Lizard Strap - Tuxedo Black
£115 inc. VAT / £95.83 ex. VAT (non-EU)
This one-off strap is presented in Tuxedo Black. This strap is finished in genuine Lizard with a beautiful shiny finish, lined in beige calf and complemented with a stainless steel pin buckle engraved with the Fears Pipette logo.
Hand crafted in Belgium by a family-run atelier, this Fears Owners' Club Straps is designed specifically to fit the Fears Redcliff and Brunswick watches with a 20mm lug width.
As with all straps from Fears, it features Quick Release springbars to allow it to be fitted easily without tools.
This one-off Fears Owners' Club Straps is available in two sizes (one of each size available):
- "Standard" fits wrists measuring 178 - 210mm
- "Shorter" fits wrists measuring 164 - 197mm
SHIPPING: All orders from Fears include complimentary Worldwide shipping (not including local country's duties & customs) - details on delivery times can be found in the FAQs.
MATERIAL Lizard FINISH Polished LINING Calf leather stamped "FEARS" and "HANDMADE BELGIUM" MANUFACTURED
Hand-made in Belgium
WIDTH AT WATCH HEAD 20mm WIDTH AT BUCKLE 16mm TO FIT WRISTS SIZE
"Standard" 178 - 210mm
"Shorter" 164 - 197mm
BUCKLE Stainless Steel Pin buckle engraved with the Fears Pipette logo ATTACHMENT Featuring Quick Release springbars - no tools required
Caring for your Fears Owners' Club Strap
Fears Owners' Club Straps are hand crafted in Belgium by a family run atelier using premium goat's leather. A strap will usually last for approximately 12 months, though how it's looked after will affect this greatly.
How to care for a Fears Owners' Club Strap
- At the end of the day when taking the watch off, use a clean cloth to wipe any excess moisture from the whole strap
- As with any leather watch strap you should avoid it coming into contact with water, salt or perspiration
- Try and avoid excess flexing of the strap as this can result in the leather cracking or creasing un-necessarily