Fears Strap Dukes Red
£85 inc. VAT / £70.83 ex. VAT (non-EU)
Hand crafted in Belgium from genuine goat's leather, the Fears Strap is designed specifically to fit the Fears Redcliff and Brunswick watches.
Each strap features "Easy-Release" to allow it to be fitted with no tools. The straps are fastened with a Stainless Steel pin buckle.
Fears Straps are available in two sizes:
- "Standard" fits wrists measuring 178 - 210mm
- "Shorter" fits wrists measuring 164 - 197mm
SHIPPING: All orders from Fears include complimentary Worldwide shipping (not including local country's duties & customs) - details on delivery times can be found in the FAQs.
MATERIAL Goat's leather FINISH
LINING Calf leather stamped "FEARS" and "HANDMADE BELGIUM" PLACE OF ORIGIN
- Goat's leather: Madras region of India
- Manufactured: Hand-made in Belgium
WIDTH AT WATCH HEAD 20mm WIDTH AT BUCKLE 16mm TO FIT WRISTS SIZE
"Standard" 178 - 210mm
"Shorter" 164 - 197mm
Stainless Steel pin buckle engraved "FWC LTD."
Dual-Gold Plated pin buckle
ATTACHMENT Featuring EASY-RELEASE springbars - no tools required
Caring for your Fears Strap
Fears Straps are hand crafted in Belgium by a family run atelier using premium goat's leather. A strap will usually last for approximately 12 months, though how it's looked after will affect this greatly.
How to care for a Fears Strap
- At the end of the day when taking the watch off, use a clean cloth to wipe any excess moisture from the whole strap
- As with any leather watch strap you should avoid it coming into contact with water, salt or perspiration
- Try and avoid excess flexing of the strap as this can result in the leather cracking or creasing un-necessarily