Free watch hire for your job interview
Introducing a new service from Fears.
HOW IT WORKS
HOW TO REQUEST A WATCH
Simply contact us at email@example.com and let us know:
The date of your job interview.
Your name and home address, in the UK.
Whether you will need a standard or shorter size strap.
Then we’ll do all the rest.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
WHICH WATCH DO I GET?
DO I GET TO KEEP THE WATCH?
ANY OTHER INTERVIEW TIPS?
Our (4th) Managing Director, Nicholas Bowman-Scargill, offers the following advice about making the right first impression in a job interview...
1) Dressed smartly. This doesn't necessarily mean a suit, but make sure your clothes are clean and pressed.
2) Clean shoes. Whether they're Oxfords or sneakers, clean shoes will make you feel more confident even if they're not seen.
3) Well Groomed. Let them know that you take pride in yourself and pride in your work.
4) Smile! The easiest way to show that you're a nice person who they'll want to work with.
5) Smart wristwatch. A smart, elegant watch shows that you're punctual and reliable. It doesn't need to be flashed around, just present on your wrist.