Free watch hire for your job interview
Introducing a new service from Fears.
First impressions count, especially when interviewing for a new job. A classic, elegant watch conveys reliability and punctuality (even when briefly glimpsed on a Zoom call).
HOW IT WORKS
If you live in the UK and have a job interview then we’ll lend you a Fears Redcliff watch for a week, for free.
HOW TO REQUEST A WATCH
Simply contact us at email@example.com and let us know:
The date of your job interview.
Your name and home address, in the UK.
Whether you will need a standard or shorter size strap.
Then we’ll do all the rest.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Absolutely nothing! This service won't cost you a penny. Fears will cover the insured postage to and from you.
WHICH WATCH DO I GET?
We are offering a Fears Redcliff with a Jetliner White dial on a Fears Blue goat's leather strap. You'll have a choice of a standard or shorter strap.
DO I GET TO KEEP THE WATCH?
Sadly not. The watch remains the property of Fears and after one week you'll need to return it (in the pre-paid envelope supplied) so others can benefit from this service.
ANY OTHER INTERVIEW TIPS?
Our (4th) Managing Director, Nicholas Bowman-Scargill, offers the following advice about making the right first impression in a job interview...
1) Dressed smartly. This doesn't necessarily mean a suit, but make sure your clothes are clean and pressed.
2) Clean shoes. Whether they're Oxfords or sneakers, clean shoes will make you feel more confident even if they're not seen.
3) Well Groomed. Let them know that you take pride in yourself and pride in your work.
4) Smile! The easiest way to show that you're a nice person who they'll want to work with.
5) Smart wristwatch. A smart, elegant watch shows that you're punctual and reliable. It doesn't need to be flashed around, just present on your wrist.